Friday 31 January 2014

Lullabye For Ian

Scroll down play the song first then start reading.. 

Ian is a rock singer who committed a suicide for his love,  In the early hours of 18 May 1980, Curtis hanged himself in the kitchen of his house, his health was failing as a result of the epilepsy and, attempting to balance his musical ambitions with his marriage.. 
the last conversation they had togather was: 

Ian: Do you want to sleep with other men?
Girl: What?
Ian: Do you wanna sleep with other men?
Girl: That's a strange question.
Ian: Because if you did, that would be ok. I'll be ok.
Girl: Are you being serious?
When you say things like that, it makes me think you don't love me anymore.
Ian: But I think I do..


This song talks about it .. but not in words.. in music.
Listen to the massively, utterly, soul destroyingly depressing Lullabye For Ian by Hypomanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment